一道本不卡免费高清One of the nation's elite research universities, Florida State University preserves, expands, and disseminates knowledge in the sciences, technology, arts, humanities, and professions, while embracing a philosophy of learning strongly rooted in the traditions of the liberal arts and critical thinking.
一道本不卡免费高清FSU's welcoming campus is located on the oldest continuous site of higher education in Florida, in a community that fosters free inquiry and embraces diversity, along with championship athletics, and a prime location in the heart of the state capital.
- Founded in 1851; oldest continuous site of higher education in Florida
- Carnegie Commission classification: "Doctoral Universities: Highest Research Activity"
- 41,717 students from every Florida county and 131 countries
- Accepted freshman profile for summer/fall 2018:
- Fall: 4.4 average GPA; 31 average ACT composite score; 1360 average SAT score
- Summer: 4.0 average GPA; 27 average ACT composite score; 1260 average SAT score
- 93% retention rate for freshmen; 72% graduation rate within four years
- 22:1 faculty/student ratio
- 381 buildings on 1,673 acres; main campus in Tallahassee is 485.5 acres
- 2,086 traditional faculty; has included 6 Nobel Laureates
- 14,311 total employees
- Operating budget of $1.9 billion
- $233.6 million in contracts and grants brought in by faculty in 2016-17
- 297 degree programs: bachelor's, master's, doctoral, specialist, professional